Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 1

My First Week at summer scholars was very fun. I'm taking English and my teacher's name is Helen L. Fountain. She is very cool. She has dreads and she is intelligent. In that class we are reading Dreams from My Father, it's President Obama's memoir. The book is extremely good.
My Study group helps me very much. Like when i don't understand what i read the night before we go into our study groups and we talk about what we read. Our facilitator's name is Patrick Favara. He is awesome. He gave us a tour of the campus on our first day. I enjoy my study group very much.
The campus is extremely awesome. The food is great! Walking is no joke. We walk from the parking lot to the C-PACS building, it's tiring. I love this college and i can't wait to go hear next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment