Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week 2

In our second week of Summer Scholars, we moved in the dorms for that week. We moved into Scott's Resident Hall. It was really nice. I roomed with two other roommates. One of them i knew, but the other two I didn't know. I got to know one of my roomates better because on the first day we were doing our hair together. The other roomate stayed out of the dorms so i didn't get to talk to her that much
On the first day we went on a high ropes course and boy was that scary. I felt that it brought me closer to the other summer scholars though. They incouraged me in many ways. The next day we on Monday we had a scavenger hunt. On Tuesday, to the Hyper building to workout. On Wednesday, we played outside. On Thursday we had a free day. And on Friday we went out to the high ropes course again.
The RA's were cool. They let us make our own rules. Even thought they were easy going they still inforced the rules. My overall experience at the dorms were awesome. If I had the chance to do it again, i would definitly would.

No comments:

Post a Comment