Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 3

So, I want to go to Columbia College of Chicago. Being that it is a private school and I am from out of state trying to go, there are many things that I have to do and don't have to do to get in. There are also many positives and negatives going into the school.

First, i have to go to Chicago and tour the campus to see if I like it (which I already did, and I do!). Second, I have to get my application through the mail or I just have to fill out my application online (which i plan to do). Finally, I have to write and essay to get in the school (since i don't have to do the ACT). I don't have to take my ACT or SAT, but they do require me to take a test called the Compass test.

There are many positives going to this school like its a private school and the education is very important. I don't have to take my ACT or SAT because, being that it's and liberal arts school, they said those tests cannot show how good I am at art. There are also many negatives, like since I am from out of state i have to pay extra and I wont be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment